Tips for pet owners when photographing their dog/cat
My 5 top non technical tips ;
- Be patient ,you will be rewarded for this believe me .
- Get down to their level ,shots from high up don’t give you a great look unless you know what you are deign and have to right equipment to get the effect you want.
- Fill the frame unless you have a great background, its about the pet .
- If your pet is not in the mood then try again another day ,again you will be rewarded with much better images.
- Unless you know how to use flash , don’t use it ,go outside in natural light .